2020 Toyota RAV4 Interior
Those interested in the pinnacle of the ever-developing compact SUV class know to turn to the 2020 Toyota RAV4. Interior dimensions capable of seating all your passengers comfortably alongside plenty of cargo space, aided by features integrated smoothly by the Toyota RAV4 interior colors and styling make the RAV4 a no-brainer. Explore the entire new Toyota RAV4 interior, including the Toyota RAV4 hybrid interior colors, with Berge’s Riverview Toyota below.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
Before we touch on the impressive new Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions, take a look at the intuitive technology that creates a secure, connected, and entertaining ride for everyone around Gilbert:
- Infotainment: A standard 7-inch touchscreen Entune™ 3.0 Audio system, starts the RAV4 infotainment package, which also includes Apple CarPlay™, Siri® Eyes Free, advanced voice recognition via Bluetooth®, Scout® GPS Link, and Safety Connect® with Wi-Fi.
- Backup Cameras: For total visibility, Scottsdale drivers can choose to wield any number of various backup cameras, such as the integrated backup camera with projected path, the integrated panoramic backup camera with dynamic gridlines; and the top-of-the-line Bird’s Eye View Camera, which includes Perimeter Scan, overhead 360-degree view in low-speed Drive and Reverse, and curb view.
- Seating: Select between leatherette SofTex® upholstery and smooth, durable fabric and enjoy an 8-way power-adjustable front driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory functionality.
For maximum comfort, heated seats are available in both the front and the back, and a range of genuine OEM parts and accessories can upgrade any adventure or commute.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Interior Colors
Though no one except family and friends in Gilbert will see the Toyota RAV4 interior colors on the inside of your vehicle, the decision of choosing the perfect shade isn’t any easier. The options for interior colors for each RAV4 trim level are:
RAV4 LE and XLE
Both the RAV4 LE and XLE trims offer Black fabric and Nutmeg fabric, though the XLE configuration also offers a sleek light gray fabric.
RAV4 Adventure, RAV4 Limited and RAV XLE Premium
The lower trim RAV4 adventure offers the SofTex® seating in Mocha and Black, while the Limited and XLE Premium trims also offer a warm Nutmeg SofTex® interior.
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Interior Colors
The new RAV4 Hybrid LE starts out with a sharp Black fabric, while the XLE Hybrid trim offers an additional Light Gray fabric. At the next step, a dynamic combination of a deep oceanic Blue and Black fabric creates the right ambiance in the high-end RAV4 Hybrid XSE. Finally, the 2020 RAV4 Hybrid interior colors reach their height with the Limited Hybrid trim:
- Nutmeg SofTex®
- Light Gray SofTex®
- Black SofTex®
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
With comfortable seating for five and the range of interior tech, the new RAV4 is capable of turning even errands into a ride worth looking forward to. Take a look at the Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions that allow for such versatility:
- Cargo Space(behind 1st/2nd Row): 69.8 / 37.6 cubic feet
- EPA Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Head Room (1st/2nd row): 37.7 / 39.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.8 / 56.4 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd row): 54.3 / 47.7 inches
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 41.0 / 37.8 inches
Explore Toyota RAV4 Interior at Berge’s Riverview Toyota
While there are any number of ways to wield the new RAV4 as you explore your favorite Mesa destinations, the best way to start your journey is with Berge’s Riverview Toyota. Contact us today to read the Toyota RAV4 reviews and get behind the wheel and hit the road in a truly updated style!
More from Berge’s Riverview Toyota
The new 2021 Corolla trim levels, or as they’re often called, Toyota Corolla configurations, offer a whole lot to love. And they should. There are, after all, nine unique options to choose from! Whether you opt for the base Corolla L or the aptly-named top-of-line Corolla Apex Edition, you’re sure to find something to love….
Looking for a versatile new midsize sedan that’s jam-packed with desirable features? From the Toyota Safety Sense™ suite to the latest infotainment & smartphone integration, not to mention ample luxuries, the Toyota Camry has it all! But which one of the Camry trim levels will you need to choose to get what you want? Find…
The new 2021 Toyota Corolla is unlike any other Corolla that came before it. Boasting upgraded features, performance, and connected services for Mesa drivers, the Corolla has everything you want out of your next compact sedan, including, dare we say, one of the nicest interiors in its class. While the 2021 Toyota Corolla interior is…